Monday, August 6, 2012

Pages On Facebook By Artists In My Posse -- Get Started On Yours Now!

Here's a rundown of the public Facebook pages by some of the gang I've been interacting with as of late. Most of us pursue other web presence options as well but it's a great way to get used to using the web as a platform on which anyone anywhere in the world can see your artwork 24hrs a day. I putzed around on starting one for almost a year and it paid off immediately.

Look 'em over, see if any of the ideas have an appeal and get busy on it! Yes, YOU!


Art By Nyland, my own FB page, with extensive pix of artworks dating back to the mid 1980s. 
Go "Like" it!



Ty Marshal



Tony Thompson



Maria Rizzo




Jamar Giles aka Brother Maars



Eugenia Mancini Horan



Amelia Beamish and The Mischievous Mr. Mannequin



A brand new page by my gaming scene friend Jennifer Perry for her jewelry venture, 
Mystic Blu Jewelry



Utica NY based musician & media artist Tone Muticelli, aka Tone Spliff




And Freak Creative of Utica NY, run by Erick Florez who designed artist Tony Thompson a marvelous website & is one of the main driving forces behind the Utica Skate Plaza crew I've been fortunate to work with.


Let's get yours up here too! It's all about who you know, and you know me.


No comments:

Post a Comment