Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Gail Reynolds: Recent Paintings @ BC Restaurant, Syracuse NY June/July 2014



BC Restaurant
247 W. Fayette St.
Syracuse NY 13202

This month BC Restaurant's gallery welcomes back the work of painter Gail Simon Reynolds who totally rocked the house there last August with a reception still talked about in awe. Gail's father Joe Simon is better known to comic book art fans as the creator of Captain America and his talent certainly lives on through Gail's paintings. Her textures are as rich as the color & these crummy pocket cam pictures don't do the surfaces of some of them justice. But here's a look at what we were able to install on the first day of her run through the end of July, with her public artists reception scheduled for 6pm on Thursday July 17th.



One of Gail's newest paintings! and please feel welcome to contact me via Google+ or even leave a comment requesting contact info for the artist, will be glad to connect you to her.











Gail Reynolds


Gail Reynolds


Gail Reynolds


My favorite from the show!


Gail Reynolds


Gail Reynolds


Gail Reynolds


And second favorite, one of her newest works as well.


Gail Reynolds



Public reception Thursday July 17 starting at 6pm, hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Steve. It's been years since you posted this lovely collection of Gail's paintings. Will you even ever see my comment here? How has no one else ever commented on this wonderful post?? I'm looking for information about Gail online and surprisingly finding hardly anything. I happen to own one of her exquisite paintings, which I bought directly from her over three decades ago. It has brought me joy all these years, and I find myself curious to learn more about her and even reach out and let her know. I'd be grateful to learn of any online presence that my Google efforts may have missed so that I can catch up with her and let her know how much I've enjoyed her beautiful creation all this time.

    Marcia

    ReplyDelete