Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Made In Paint: 2013 SAG Foundation Residency Show, Golden's Artist Colors, New Berlin NY





Visiting the windmills in Hamilton.




I believe this is by Dorene Quinn, very interesting to see some 3d work included with what is usually a cast of high caliber paintings.


Pamela Marks


Samara Adamson-Pinczewski


Mike Binzer


Paul Shakespear


Linda Mieko Allen


Jessica Mongeon


Marion Wilson


Efrat Galnoor


Alexandra Smith
YES!!


Norah Borden


With artist Sarah Dineen! from the fall 2013 residence group, and her supernice friend. 
Look me up! so I can add your name ... I'm single too, ahem.  ;]


With Barb Golden! been rooting me on since the first day we encountered each other.


Emma Golden and Syracuse scene artist Ashley Marie! who rode shotgun with me down from from Syracuse, NY in the Coughwagon. See you again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment